Thursday, July 1, 2010

Patience

I haven't posted any new pictures...I plan to do that today. Post festival I went into hiding for a few days to re-calibrate and rest. Then it got crazy hot here and we started sleeping at our friends' house. Then we went to Celtic fling in PA. Now we're home, the dry wall is done (but the AC compressor hasn't arrived) but luckily it isn't as hot out. We've picked out paint, carpet, floors, cabinets and counter tops. I ordered my Celtic tiles for the kitchen back splash this morning. I need to go home and do some laundry and clean Andrew's room. I also want to take the kids to the pool but Drew is still sniffle-y. I'm trying to boost my energy with healthy high-energy fruits and veggies but I feel like I'm still running at half power. I plan to change that soon. Hopefully. Maybe a nap first. I have some books to finish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment